Poker Run Safety Rules
- 1. This is NOT a race. Safety is the top priority of the Poker Run.
- 2. Always obey the rules of the water & safe boating operations. Obey all No Wake Zones & keep a safe distance from other boats.
- 3. All Captain's must abide by state Boating Safety Regulations.
- 4. Lake Harding Poker Run designated numbers must be visible when approaching each stop.
- 5. Captains must use the kill switch safety lanyard during the Poker Run.
- 6. Select a Co-Captain to be a look out for other boats.
- 7. USCG approved vests must be on board for everyone on the boat at all times.
- 8. Limit your speed to a max of 30 MPH around congested areas.
- 9. All boats must be registered & provide proof of liability insurance.
- 10. All participants riding in the boat must sign the Event Liability Waiver.
- 11. Disobeying any of these rules may result in disqualification from the event.
- 12. If you see any unsafe practices, please call the Lake Harding Marina at 706-984-0933.